Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Weally lil bird-ee
It's June Bug time here in Ohio. Always fun. Surrounding towns have been known to have to bring in heavy machinery to scoop them up off the roads. We're used to it. No biggie. My youngest son had one land on his arm and he said "weally lil bird-ee". It was oh so cute right up until it fluttered its tiny wings, he freaked, brought his chin down and smashed it. He didn't seem to like my answer that the June Bug was dead. He took it and put it back on his hand and continued to sing "weally lil bird-ee" over and over again.

I'm not sure if this is cute, sad, or just plain creepy. My creep-o-meter is a bit skewed compared to others so the jury is still out.

:)

Mandy

posted by mandymroth @ 9:14 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, he doesn't see dead people - he sees dead bugs .....

    I see him on a couch later in his life.

    Jen Z
    - waiting for her account

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta