Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Monday, October 23, 2006
Fav e-book authors/books poll please help
(post came from a friend of mine..angie. I'm passing on to all of you)

From the owner's blog.
An update on the mini-poll situation ...after checking with our pollsters, it appears that while more ballots are coming in for Mainstream Sexy and Erotic Romance titles, E-Book ballots remain few and far between. I know that a number of you read e-books, and/or know others who do. Please spread the word that unless we receive enough E-Book ballots, we will not be able to finalize that particular mini-poll as the results would be statistically insignificant. I've got a possible remedy in my mind if that occurs, but given how vocal E-Book supporters are, both here and at AAR, we're all a little stymied.
And to get to the poll so ebooks don't lose out, go here to vote: http://www.likesbooks.com/minipolls.html
posted by mandymroth @ 2:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta