Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, November 03, 2006
Request Do Over Week
My week started off ugly when I’m shopping and minding my own business and this mother/daughter combo are near me. The mother asks what I think of the sweater she’s having her daughter (who is 19) try on in center of store. I’m like…it’s fine. Looks nice. (whatever you should say when asked because really, the truth is NEVER what people want to hear.)

The little diva goes all drama queen and in the next breath is like “Mom, don’t ask her. She’s not the one wearing it. She just WISHES she could.”

OMG..Yeah, you read that right.

Anyway, a thousand things run through my head. None of which are nice. First is, WTF, your mother asked me, kid. I didn’t ask her--Over here minding my biz not caring about you and your throw back to Arnold Palmer day sweater. So some rather choice things came out of my mouth. Am I proud of them---not really. Would I take them back—probably not. LOL I didn't even hit her...are we proud of me?


The list goes on….but I’m sparing you all my grumpy complaining.

All and all, it just makes me wonder why it is I rolled out of bed this week and who I sign up with for a do over.

On a separate note---BIG THANKS to Melani Blazer for helping me get my blog template fixed. 
posted by mandymroth @ 5:18 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    LOOKS AWESOME MELANI!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Melani Blazer said…

    :) Thanks... and Mandy, you had gotten it fixed, I just tinkered with it. It was YOU Mandy, dearest, who slapped the crap outta my shitty blurb.

    Hi Michelle~! :) Mandy picked the colors, added the artwork (covers)... I did some minor carpentry.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta