Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, January 20, 2006
100 day project...

Yep. There it is. My son came home and informed me that "we" had a 100 day project to do last night. Oh, and it's due today. He had to find and glue 100 of something to paper. One cut up butter lid, an old spoon, half a cardboard box and a 100 cookie crisps later--and we have a project.

He had a ton of fun pushing the crisps into the glue and I had fun trying to convince my youngest son that he really can't eat them. After having to replace two and almost barfing as my youngest seemed to enjoy the added flavor of GLUE, I gave up and put the thin in my room to dry overnight. It's still not dry yet this morning so it looks like I'll be driving up to the school with it later.

Oh....the joys of projects.
posted by mandymroth @ 7:36 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    You are so awesome, :)

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Melani Blazer said…

    Are you telling me you didn't eat glue as a kid?

    Man, were you missing out....

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Kimberly Kaye Terry said…

    Mandy my daughter just had a 100 day project at school too!!! We had to create a t-shirt with 100 things on it and send 100 pennies to school. I took a white t-shirt and hot glued those little multicolored balls all over it outlined in her initials! It was really cute. I guess kindergarten's everywhere must share the same curriculum!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta