Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Wishin’ and Hopin’

Ah, it’s that time of the year again. The time where the urge to get off my lazy arse and begin hunting for an agent strikes. It’s the time when I begin to think I might be ready to dip my toes into NYP’s water. It’s the time where I lose my mind and really start to believe I really can do it.
Wish me luck folks! I think we all know I’ll need it. LMAO
posted by mandymroth @ 9:01 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've got my fingers crossed for you Mandy!

    Erin the Innocent

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    Thanks Erin!

    I'm crossing my legs for once. who know? Could bring me luck!

    LMAO!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta