Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, November 18, 2005
Technology Bites...
It's been one of those weeks. My laptop bit it (Compaq Presario 2500...consider yourselves warned off that brand). My desktop, only like 3 mos old, this one is by same company, decided to stop loading up. I had to call tech service and try to convince the man that I really didn't see a bio screen because one had NOT loaded regardless how much I hit the f-ing F8 key. Oy. He then has me take the thing apart (call me geek squad of one...mandy) and disconnect then reconnect two cables to hard drive. It works. He hangs up. The bitch does it again!

Shane gets home, turns on big screen, it went. NO JOKE! The GDMF went. That would be fine if that wasn't the only room we all watch movies in. I'm thinking...whatever at this point. I go TV shopping with him because 4 boys (I soooo counted Shane) and no TV is never good, we find one. Shane then decides to drag me around the city only to come back to option one. YEAH, I was very nice and sweet to deal with. On the way home, the truck's driver side window stops going up and down. I'm not kidding. All this in one day.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................


Needless to say, I'm writing a book with a lot of fighting going on. LOL
posted by mandymroth @ 9:31 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Jaci Burton said…

    yeah babe...use that anger in a book. kill something. yes! yes! yes!

    *snicker*

    ((((( Mandy ))))

    (((((( dead tech things )))))))

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Melani Blazer said…

    Ooh Mandy, Darling, I sooooo feel your pain. Knock on wood, the 10 yr old TV is still crankin', but my laptop, too, decided to croak. My furnace has parts that are held together with a wedged in screwdriver. And I dealt with the car who eats batteries just under a month ago. Clearly, we're cursed.

    I think I need to channel that anger as well. It's been awhile since I killed a character....


    OT: my verification word is iqtbzing...which I immediately read as "I quit buzzing." note: my new computer has this ignorant buzz. It dies, It's soooo your fault.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kimberly Kaye Terry said…

    girl when it rains it pours...lol. whenever my hubby works my last ever lovin' nerve, I plan all type of submission scenes where he's tied up and gagged at my mercy...and I don't even write BDSM LOL!!!!
    ~K

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta