Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Sleep



The ever elusive white rabbit. Wow, I spent most of the night tossing and turning but when I got up to write, my eyelids took on minds of their own and kept closing. What does this mean? Does it mean I wasted money on a mattress when clearly my computer chair is where my body would prefer I call it a night? Does this mean kicking my poor, dear hubby out of the room for snoring might have been uncalled for since I wasn’t going to get any sleep anyway? Does it mean growling at my dog who decided she had to pee multiple times last night and that she should spent ten minutes outside with me standing at the back door freezing might have been overkill?

Damn, I sure hope not.
posted by mandymroth @ 7:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta