Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Monday, August 22, 2005
Frankin-puter..
Why the hell is moving into a comptuer harder than moving into a new house? Why can't I just plug the thing in and type? Are they (the men with pocket protectors) trying to see how far they can push me before I snap and take a bat to the thing? I only ask because my desktop bit it when Michelle was in visiting (I fully blame her and her bad karma) and my Frankin-puter (husband's old one that had like every spare part known to man in it) wasn't cuttin' the mustard so I had to get a new desktop. Sounds fun. NO.

1. I hate spending money. Had to spend some.

2. I hate having to take time to reload crap that should just come on the thing. SEND THE THING WITH ADOBE PEOPLE REALLY! Why send sample OFFICE. I don't want to pretend to use it...I want to *#(*&*&*&# use it! Why send it with lockdown, err, I mean Norton software that doesn't want to let me sneeze let alone open a document without offering it my firstborn?

3. see one

4. I really hate trying to remember passwords and settings. I REALLY hate having to redo my email crap. It's a black hole to start with....let's wipe it out during the crash of 2005 and expect me to be smart enough to figure out how to get it all back up. Yeah, ain't happening folks.

5. see one

6. I have a sexy naked man on my desktop....do they send a sexy naked man on desktop from store????? NOOOOOOO....they send some ugly backdrop that I have to stare at while my computer does a 9 hour virus scan on a system that just came out of the box. Now, if it finds one I'm going to have issues with the company.

7. see one


*snort*

Here ends computer rant. (that I'm not proofing) <---- should really just put that on bottom of blog...not proofing this. :)
posted by mandymroth @ 9:02 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    but just think of all the fun you can have looking for new desktop wallpaper *s*

    ~Erin

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    Never thought of it that way. *big huge grin*

    Suddenly, the day is looking brighter.

    :))

    Mandy

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Melani Blazer said…

    oh Gawd, Mandy, just went through that hell and thank GOD with eveything I've got that I didn't wait for ye olde computer to croak before making the "big purchase"> *groan*

    Sending good thoughts.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    Somehow, I'm being blamed for what was obviously Mandys fault. Like I had time to do anything between eating all the good food she gave me. I still haven't lost the weight, lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta