Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, August 12, 2005
Muse Grating ...


Dark Musings….

Two times in the last twenty-four hours I’ve been busily typing scenes in my current WIP. Each time I was at a dark, violent part, somebody is getting tortured or maimed in some gruesome way, my yahoo IM pops up. In both instances, I damn near threw my laptop and went running the other way. Either I’m a chicken shit or I was in a dark place. My gut tells me it’s the second one but I’m on the verge of PMSing so gut reactions need to be taken with a daily does of salt.

Opinions…

Are indeed like assholes. Everyone has one. Some are clean and fresh. Others are rank with pilnworms. (Get a mental image? I did so you know yahoo IM will pop up now.) It seems to me that the further I get in the stages of writing the more opinions I receive about the things I decide to write about. I think that anyone who reads my blog, visits my site, reads my books and/or knows me outside of writing understands that I am a far cry from politically correct.

That being said, I don’t think it comes as any surprise when I say to those who have such heavy needs to express themselves, don't forget to wipe (note pic above) on your way out.



posted by mandymroth @ 4:27 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Jaci Burton said…

    does that come with a lamp? *g*

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    Both leave my ass feeling the same way so it should. LOL

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    Oy, I need some Midol, chocolate and wine STAT! Come on people, hurry, hurry, hurry, this is not a drill!!!

    LMAO, I actually couldn't agree with you more. You're never going to make everyone happy, so go with making them mad. LOL It's obviously been going well for you so you're doing something right.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Gena Showalter said…

    I would love some of that toilet paper for my father in law.

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Angela James said…

    Gah. I had a witty comment to leave an by the time I got to the leave a comment page, I'd forgotten it dammit.

    I quit.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta