Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Real Men...




Men in kilts. Now, I never thought I’d be one to find guys in them sexy but I was wrong. I’m cleaning up an older MS that the hero is from the Scottish Highlands. Mmm. That’s all I have to say about that.

I was surfing the web for tartans and found this pic. I thought it was sort of fitting for someone such as myself. Look, it’s a Scottish I-Op! Ooo, that's an idea. *wink, wink*

posted by mandymroth @ 10:03 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Melani Blazer said…

    Scottish men in kilts, I swear. *commences drooling*
    Thanks a ton, no really, thanks.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta