Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Monday, August 08, 2005
The Many Faces of Peter...



Funny edit moment, brought to you by me.

I just have to wonder about the reasoning behind changing a line from eased his cock into her to eased his happy cock into her. Is there any other kind of cock at that moment?

I hardly think it would be a wary wiener. Or a tired tool. Maybe a sad sword. How about a daft shaft? Hmm, resistant rubigo? No. A pensive penis? A naughty nightstick? A mean member? We could go with lucky lance. Or caring key?

I’m unsure but I do have a hard time thinking sex organs require antidepressants but then again that might just be me.

Labels:

posted by mandymroth @ 9:54 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Jaci Burton said…

    daft dick?

    dour dick?

    wired wiener?

    woeful wanker?

    pitiful pecker?

    petrified prick?

    oh the list goes on and on.....

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    J, you forgot to mention that the list DID go on and on ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta