Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, August 05, 2005
Breakfast with the Bitches...


UPDATE: Since we just LOVE to bitch, we've decided to start a Breakfast Bitch Blog. Good news is...more often than not the thing will be spellchecked unlike here (bite me if you don't like that). Bad news...the group of bitches running it really don't need anymore outlets for their creative voices. But we really couldn't resist a bitch platform.

Breakfast Bitches New Blog



Saturday, August 6th I'll be hanging with Jaci Burton, Melani Blazer and newcomer Shannon Stacey for breakfast with the bitches on the Ellora's Cave Chat list! We'll be bitchin' and jokin' so come ready to have fun. Jaci is promising virtual breakfast and nekkie cabana boys. I'm all about nekkie cabana boys.

Ellora's Cave Chat List

I'm doing my best to twist Michelle Pillow's arm and get her on there too!
posted by mandymroth @ 4:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta