Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Lost n' Found or Just a Myth?


Atlantis, we've all heard about it. That great, technologically advanced super city that vanished--was swallowed by the sea. Anyway, the flooding in New Orleans made me think about it so I thought I'd post some interesting links about it and let you all give your thoughts. Do you think this city/civilization ever existed? If so why? If not why? I’m curious to get your feedback as I dig deeper, gathering information for what you all know is coming—a series based off the legends.


Nice article that takes a look at the myth/legend of Atlantis.

Reference Books on Atlantis (list from amazon by someone who looks like they know what the heck they’re researching…lol)

If you have any great Atlantis links, articles, book suggestions please post or email me and let me know! Thanks!
posted by mandymroth @ 7:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta