Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Butterfly, butterfly...



As you can see, we were paid a visit today by "Silky" as the boys have named him. He's got to be the dumbest butterfly I've ever seen but he's funny as can be. The thing keeps landing on me. I try to take him and put him on a bush and he's like "no, rather be with you, scary lady."

So, I have a friend now. Whoohoo. Sure, he can't speak but he counts.

AND YES, I know my countertop has a coffee stain on it. See how you react when your kid thrusts a butterfly in your face while you're holding a cup and then goes on to toss a refference book at you..while yelling 'catch'. Umm, yeah.

My youngest son is trying to tell the butterfly about how wonderful pop-tarts are. Yeah, it's going to be one of those days.

LOL
posted by mandymroth @ 4:25 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    I leave you alone for a few hours and look what happens. You replace me with a butterfly. *shoving caterpiller under the desk* I would NEVER do that to you! lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta