Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, September 16, 2005
Vampires, Werewolves, & Faeries....





I’m gathering information, collecting my notes and attempting to organize in some fashion that will allow me to write some (I hope you find them) interesting things about all aspects of the paranormal, including but not limited to: vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, faeries, spirits, ghosts, demons, witches and more.


I’ll also be taking a look at the latest in movies, books and websites dealing with such topics and of course, ones that toss a heady does of sex into the mix are always my kind of thing! LOL!


Mandy

posted by mandymroth @ 6:40 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    *sitting, notepad in hand, waiting for mandy to start*

    LOL

    The things we do to avoid writing. Oy. Hey, this is prefect. You put up the notes and I'll help you plan your next book--which will consist of, "Hey, wench, write me a vampire story" and then you'll write it and I'll be happy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta