Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Monday, October 03, 2005
Most Haunted Places...



I love reading about haunted places. Some of my favorite have been hotels, B&B's, graveyards and so on. I have to wonder what it would be like to wake up and find something standing over your bed that really isn't quite there. Would I freak out and run? No. I'd be stuck there by fear. I'm sure of it. LOL

If you know of any great haunted places that have websites or information on the web about them please post them here to share with the group.
posted by mandymroth @ 6:49 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger jennyowl said…

    I'll probably squeeze my eyes shut and scream at the top of my lungs, hoping it will scare away whatever it is or that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Pamk said…

    I watched a show on the travel channel about haunted places. And these place would definitely not be on my list of most wanted places to visit. I would definitely leave asap.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Try looking here http://www.haunted-places.com/

    ~Erin

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger Angela's Designs said…

    The other day I blogged about a strange occurence in my own house. Eee... okay, so it was just freaky. Not a haunting.

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger LadyVampire2u said…

    I've been to some haunted places, sometimes where I have to leave but most times I stay and try to see what will happen. Had too many paranormal events in my life to be too afraid. Here's a nice link where you can read all kinds of ghost stories: http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can't say it's spooky, but we do have a spirit living at our house..and he 's a much loved member of the family.Doesn't do scary..just a bit strange..we have an animated pumkin on the front porch, it used to creep my kids out so I removed it's batteries...it still talks, also have some stuffed animal toys that have a bit of there own lives..turn up in strange places, etc...and if ignored for to long the little dickens likes to drop the magnets off the frig...one at a time..till someone says something then it stops...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta