Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Monday, September 19, 2005
Wicca & Witchcraft

I’m collecting data on Wicca, its tradition, practice, types of, people who practice it, common misconceptions and am looking for anyone who would have the time answer my questions. They are basic and few in number but would help me better understand all there is to know.

Also, if person helping me agrees, I will post the answers in a Q&A interview format on my blog and website with the name they supply and any link (s) they wish to have up.

Since I write paranormal (let’s face it, it’s at least 95%) of what I do, I explore the fictional world of witchcraft often. I do so in a fictional format. That being said, I do try my best to incorporate at least some of the beliefs of practicing members of the wicca way. I also represent various types/ paths.

If you practice and would like to participate, please email me offlist at mandy@mandyroth.com . SORRY BUT YOU MUST BE 18 years or older to participate. I have a small list of rather simple questions that I’m compiling that I think will help others understand this better. I could post something on my own but it would be better coming from ‘officials’. My goal is educate here.

posted by mandymroth @ 6:39 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Angela's Designs said…

    http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/2005/09/touch-of-magic.html

    Here's an article I saw that you might find interesting.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta