Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Marketing with Mandy: Link you might want
My post today is super short. Sorry for that (damn deadlines).

Jaci Burton did a fabulous write up for AuthorMBA. I wanted to link to it because I think it will help anyone interested in marketing/promotions greatly!

Taking Your Career Seriously


As always... if you have comments or links you want to see posted up in the Marketing with Mandy sections of my blog please email me or post them in the comments section. I know that blogger is a pain the arse so I understand if you need to email instead. My email addy is mandy@mandyroth.com

Labels:

posted by mandymroth @ 6:49 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Miranda Heart said…

    This is a really great offer for authors. Thank you.

    www.angelfire.com/blog/katherinebelle

    You can use the name, Miranda Heart

    I'd pay for a .com but I used my money to start an online writers group instead. :)

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ;) you missed www.freephptemplate.com in your earlier post.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta