Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Safety Dance…

How do you know you have an obsession with the 80's? Oooo, I got this one! You find yourself making a pot of coffee at seven in the morning, swaying in the kitchen while humming "It's safe to dance". Yeah, that almost sums it up. But, if you want to take it further, you realize you're not only swaying but doing the *gasp* 80's version of dancing. I'd describe it but really, you'd all just end up with upset stomachs.






Onto a less depressing topic…what I read last night. Suffer in Silence by David Reid. GREAT BOOK! It gives you a glimpse into SEAL training. I really don't know how those men do it. They are amazing! It's an intense story for an intense training.

Labels: , ,

posted by mandymroth @ 8:34 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    What I want to know is... did you wear the red hat?

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    read the book you recommended about the navy seals, and now i want to sleep with the author. nice pic and a great writer too. let's find him.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol. I'm right behind you. The main character comes across as hot AND sensitive. He's the kind of guy you want to introduce to your friends and then steam up the bedroom with. I think the author and the main character are one and the same. I'd track him down too. But I'm sure he's taken. :^(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta