Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, March 09, 2007
You’ve got the Look…

It must have took… a whole 6 hours just to make your links finally show in the right place. Okay, I'll stop singing now. I gave my blog a facelift and I'm trying to decide if I like it or not. For the amount of work I had to put into it I'm thinking of just keeping it but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?

I've been doing some more reading during my forced break. Nothing else has leapt out at me just yet… not enough I'd want to share but I will post as soon as some does. My TBR pile looks delicious and I plan on devouring some of it later today/tonight. I'll be running out of break time soon and it will be back to the writing grind with me. I thought I might share some fun research sites/books with you when I get back into the swing of things.

Take care and have a great weekend!


Labels:

posted by mandymroth @ 10:03 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    Love the new logo chickie! I think she's pretty. :)

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Missy Sue said…

    I love the facelift, but I have to admit it was pretty darn perfect before!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Dani Harper, Author said…

    Oooooooooo! Aaaaaaaaah! Terrific artwork and catchy title! Way to go!

    Dani Harper
    Heart of the Winter Wolf

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    It's really pretty Mandy! And eye-catching!! I'd say it's a keeper!!

    Stephanie

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Shannon Stacey said…

    I like it, but the whole thing is on the right side of my screen. Wicked colorful, though.

    Redecorating as Post Pink Stress Disorder? ;)

    *thumbs up*

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it. It's very you.

    And no "Barbie" or "Pepto Bismol" pink in sight. *giggle*

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, so far from pink it's almost funny.

    (And I'd have died if she really had LIKED the pink)

    Looks great, like Shan said, it's seems Right justified, but so what, right? It's fitting. Great job. :)

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the new look - it is playful

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    Pink stress disorder! Buuuwwwhhhaaa I love it! Melani knew how to shock me! She did a GREAT job with the blog nappig! LOL

    Big thanks to everyone who took time out to come over and take a peek at the blog face lift.

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    Looks great, like Shan said, it's seems Right justified, but so what, right? It's fitting. Great job. :)

    umm....if you would be so kind as to sneak in and fix that problem I would love you forever!!!!!! Oh, I'll even save you a spot in hell with me!

    :)

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    whoohoo! I think I fixed it. Everyone hold your breath. i tend to break things like this.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta