Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Saturday, July 16, 2005
Did someone say threesome?

How many men? Decisions, decisions.

I’m sitting here working on a story and noticed that yet again, this one seems to be shaping up as a monogamous one. I have to wonder at what point did I take that bizarre turn. I mean, come one. Daughter of Darkness is anything but monogamous and scores of other books I have follow that idea.

When the hell did I become a one hero woman?

I frightened. Someone hold me. I even made an attempt to introduce another male lead only to go in and delete him. Yeah, I’ve snapped. I know I’m coming off major writers block but I’m wondering if I got the right muse back. This one doesn’t feel like the same gal.

Hmm, this may call for an intervention. Where are my supporters when I need them? This is a cry for help.

posted by mandymroth @ 1:44 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mandy, take two lycans and call me in the morning. *sluuuuuuuuurp*

    luvyamissya, Anni

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe he's hiding under the bed, waiting for just the right moment?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta