Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Thursday, July 14, 2005
A matchbox 20 moment...


It’s 3 am. I must be crazy. Sorry, couldn’t resist. Yep, I’m sitting her typing away at my computer hoping that a sexy man in a loincloth shows up and forces me to keep my eyes open.


Let’s be honest. If a hot guy showed up in a pair of sweatpants I’d keep my eyes open.


I’ve got my headset on, listening to Italian music and finding myself suddenly wishing I lived over there. Damn, some of their male singers could win a wet panty contest in about four seconds. That’s a good thing people.


I was on a ‘stay away from Italian immortal hero’ kick. I believe this marks the end of that. Thank gawd. I want my caramel colored sex gods back. No offense to the rest of my non-Italian characters but a girl has got to have her fix.


This brings up a good question. Do any of you find yourselves drawn to books because of the characters nationality or race? If so, why? No saying because they’re hot. All men are hot. Well, wait. I take that back. There was this one guy at a 7-11 that had this massive beer gut. The kind that hangs below shirt level and somehow manages to swallow his body to about his kneecaps before showing off his stylish leather flip flops. He had some weird thing going on with ear wax forming on the outer edges of his ear. It was disturbing. He was disturbing. So, no, I guess I don’t find all men hot.


Anyone else hungry for cheap nachos and a slurpee?


Mandy (who, as usual refuses to proof her own post)

Ooo, almost forgot. Anyone know how to link to other blogs? I'm blog challenged.

mandy@mandyroth.com

:)


posted by mandymroth @ 2:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Jaci Burton said…

    Was engaged to an Italian guy. He was my first boyfriend. Really big schlong. Hurt. Long story. Must share sometime. Probably TMI. And I'm even sober *g*

    Now I have your blog link. Off to add you to mine. Come see me sometime darlin ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta