Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Monday, January 23, 2006
Imitation Flattery or Flat Out Annoying?

This is my question of the moment. Imitation is it really the sincerest form of flattery or is it flat out annoying? I’m all ears. I was listening to a band, trying to make it and was forced to ask this question. I for one, can’t even begin to think how they can claim to be original and cutting edge when its clear they’re cookie cutter but anyhoo…(and noooo, I’m not naming names).

This crosses over into every walk of life, not just music. Let’s hear it, peeps.


posted by mandymroth @ 2:25 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Shannon Stacey said…

    OMG, this is about me, isn't it? Cause I wanna be you when I grow up.

    *waaaaaaaail*

    Oh wait. Band?

    I don't sing.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    LMFAO

    But the mic down. Step off the stage. LOL

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Kimberly Kaye Terry said…

    Mandy I like this topic! I think immitation can be the coolest form of flattery until it becomes obsessive! Then it becomes really really...scary

    ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta