Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
grapes and hot guys

My much needed writing break is drawing to an end. I can only hope my muse gets this memo as she seems to be off in the tropics with hot cabana boys. No doubt the bitch is sunning and being fed grapes while I sit here and freeze. LOL.

I’ve got some booksignings coming up. I’d love to meet everyone so I’ll be sure to post more as I find out dates and locations.

posted by mandymroth @ 6:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta