Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Win a signed PRINT copy of GHOST CATS

Win a signed PRINT copy of GHOST CATS

Last month's contest went over so well that I decided to make it a monthly event! Here's the newest one.


Contest: Win a signed PRINT copy of GHOST CATS anthology by Mandy M. Roth, Michelle M. Pillow, Jaycee Clark, Elaine Corvidae, and Shelley Munro.

(2..possibly 3 of the 5 authors will have signed it by the time of the drawing on March 30th)

All you have to do to be eligible to win is to join my yahoo group/newsletter. It is an announcement only board so feel free to leave it set to individual emails. The drawing is random and will take place the end of MARCH. You will not be spammed with endless chatter. Just me when I have something new come out, like books, cover, reviews.

Do NOT list your addy or any of that good stuff. If you win I'll ask for it then to send your book to you but there is no point putting it out there for the world to see.

I also do random drawings throughout the month and award an ebook. It's my way of saying thanks for being there.


To join:


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mandy_M_Roth/join

(GHOST CATS is a paranormal/shapeshifter romance antho)


Thanks!


Mandy

posted by mandymroth @ 8:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta