Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, January 27, 2006
Contest: Win a signed copy of THE ENCHANTRESS

Contest: Win a signed copy of THE ENCHANTRESS


I’ve decided to actually pay attention to my newsletter group. Don’t everyone fall over at once. Stagger it or something. All you have to do to be eligible to win is to join my yahoo group/newsletter. It is an announcement only board so feel free to leave it set to individual emails. The drawing is random and will take place the end of FEB. You will not be spammed with endless chatter. Just me when I have something new come out, like books, cover, reviews.

Do NOT list your addy or any of that good stuff. If you win I’ll ask for it then to send your book to you but there is no point putting it out there for the world to see.


To join:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mandy_M_Roth/join


Thanks!

Mandy

posted by mandymroth @ 10:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta