Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, June 02, 2006
Blog Neglect
Okay, sorry for MIA. In my defense, I've been out there, going to signings, conferences, the works. I played the part of the hermit for two years and its catching up to me.

RT was wonderful! I met so many amazing people there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dobby, in case you're reading this, I still forget the titles. LOL! The readers are met were so supportive. The authors were wonderful to get to talk with. The editors and agents I spoke with left me feeling as though I was on the edge of something big.

All and all, it was amazing and very productive! I won't give out too many details other than I was approached by an NY agent and editor because who knows if it will go anywhere.

My other signings were fantastic! I'm really excited about the Lori Foster get together next weekend! That should be a blast!

Okay, I promise to stop leaving this thing sit.

:)

Mandy
posted by mandymroth @ 9:32 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Shannon Stacey said…

    OMG! Why don't I know about this?

    That's very cool and I will be quietly hopeful for you in a subtle, nonjinxing type way.

    :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta