Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Mmm, mmm, good morning....


Mmm, yes, he did the trick for getting me kick started this morning. It's Monday and I didn't want to get out of bed. Against my better judgment, I let the dog convince me to get up. (Okay, more like she stood next to me dancing and daring me to stay there because she was about to pee regardless if it was outside or on my kitchen floor but we'll say the other for now.)

So, I got up, tossed on a pot of coffee (wondering what my DH will drink because I'm not in the mood to share) and sat down to check email/browse the web. It was then I came across this hella hunk. WOW. Yeah, that's all I have to say about him. I googled him and turns out he's an actor. Anyone who knows me isn't shocked I didn't instantly know this. I tend to be WAY behind in my movie viewing...oh, say like the 80's. *snicker*

Anyway, his movies are now in my TBB pile because I can really see myself staring at the screen if he's on it. SEE...if people would point out men like this exist I'd get my ass to the movie theater.


Got any hunky favs? I'm all eyes...erm...ears.
posted by mandymroth @ 7:13 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Melani Blazer said…

    Isn't that Jason Stra--something? Oh, not only does he have delicious abs, he'd got a devastating accent.

    Be forewarned. I'm thinking on driving over and making the popcorn so I can watch those movies with ya. :)

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Crystal* said…

    Jason Stathem or Stratham. Something of the like. And he has an ACCENT. Oh yes.
    Very, very pretty.

    Grins*

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    okay, I'll get the movies. You two bring popcorn and a cloth to wipe my chin when I drool from watching him.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta