Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Saturday, March 17, 2007
NEW BLOG!
Sorry to do this to everyone but I'm getting sick and tired of the new blogger. It's limiting what I can and can't do with my posts (who can comment and so on). For the sake of my sanity, I enlisted the help of Melani Blazer. She got me up and running on Word press! Whoohoo! Melani needs an award for putting up with me.

Angie W has gone in and started the widget/plug in/ tweaks for me there! Big thanks to her too!

new blog addy http://mandyroth.com/blog/

Please change your links/bookmarks to the new one. I have smiles now too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that is like the coolest thing evvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!)

Labels:

posted by mandymroth @ 9:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta