Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Saturday, July 09, 2005
It's a boy named Roi...



Coming off writers block and caffeine equals one neurotic, spastic author. Otherwise known as yours truly. That’s right, I did. I gave up caffeine. Of course I’m now window shopping for new addictions and waiting for politically correct emails to appear in my inbox about the entire statement. Please know that I’ll just delete them.


Hey, at least I’m honest.


My head is a whirlwind, so full of ideas and voices that want to be penned out but with no rhyme or reason. I feel a little like a bull in a china shop or a two-year old on a sugar high. Either way, I’m making little sense, feel the need to move non-stop and am pissed when someone tells to me stop. So far, I haven’t been lucky enough to impale anyone with my horns or pass out cold on the floor face first but one can always dream.


I have hit a streak of finishing up some big projects. Immortal Ops 2 is finally done and was just released. It felt like I gave birth to the thing. Seriously, I carried it for nine months, had nothing but aches and pains before squeezing the thing out of a mind that really didn’t want to open wide enough to make it easy. Thankfully, my muse had forceps. I got my three stitches and care instructions before I was sent on my way. I’m ready to take on the world now. My muse is praying I don’t get MS knocked up again and has offered me edits as a form of contraceptive. Surprisingly enough, it’s working. I’d preach abstinence but I think we all know I wouldn’t practice what I preached.


I am putting my hand on the big book of Mandy-isms and solemnly swearing to blog more. I never know if anyone is reading it until hate mail shows up two months into a dry spell threatening things that sound way too fund to miss out on.


*big evil grin*

posted by mandymroth @ 10:03 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta