Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Die spider, die!
So, I'm in the kitchen this morning, getting they boys breakfast and my youngest begins to freak out behind me. I turn, expecting to see a mass murderer or something. Instead, he's pointing at the floor. Next thought, 'great, I have ants.' Nope. I look and its a spider so small, an ant could have kicked its ass. No joke. My youngest continues to scream and then he stops, calmly looks up at me and says...shoot it.

Shoot it? Umm, okay, I could accept kill it, Mommy. But shoot it? Oh my.

Come to find out, my husband was out back with him last week and bees were everywhere. So, my husband goes in, gets spray and begins shooting the nest with it. Now, my youngest thinks you 'shoot' every bug. Of course, hearing it without knowing the first part, I assumed he'd joined the NRA or something.
posted by mandymroth @ 7:35 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Dapoppins said…

    Okay...I am still looking to find out what you did with that Tan of yours? Any way...I am a closet reader e-book reader and blog writer just stoppin by again cause, y'know...you are kinda funny. And stuff.

    P.S. You can also shoot spiders with squirt guns, my sons will tell you, and smoosh them with shoes. Sugar ants vacumn up nicely and this activity will keep a four year old occupied for a good half hour and possiably get your floor clean too.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    LMAO!

    I'm going to have to get him a squirt gun. I thought about throwing water balloons at them but last time we had one of those "fights" the dog crapped colors for weeks. LOL

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Melani Blazer said…

    shoot it? For a minute there I wondered if You'd read Shan's 72 Hours aloud to your son and he mistook you for Grace. *laughs*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta