Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Concentration

At one point in my life, I had the ability to focus on one thing and only one thing. The older I get, the more I find myself making mental lists as I juggle knives and stand on one foot. Not really, but you get my point. I understand that this is par for the course with being a wife and mother, however, when does it stop? Does it ever? Do you ever get back to the point you can give something your full attention?

posted by mandymroth @ 8:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta