Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Details...

I’m working on a book that is partially set in a realm that closely resembles the middle ages. That’s all well and good until I decide to lookup furnishings and then realize I’ve just spent four hours reading books on furniture from all periods of history because I got too into it all.

Oy—I REALLY need to set a timer or something.

posted by mandymroth @ 9:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Melani Blazer said…

    Does this mean we'll be seeing some werechairs or weresofas in the future? Or will you start writing historicals with LOTS of interior decorating talk?

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who starts research and ends up on a tangent far, far away from the original purpose!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta