Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Monday, July 03, 2006
War of the Worlds...

Okay, maybe not worlds but at least of my laptop. I’ve got this little, tinnie, weenie spider (need a microscope for this thing…really) who has decided to make my laptop keyboard home. Needless to say, I’m willing to fight back. The territory is mine, buddy!

So far, he’s winning more battles than me. He’s fast and right before I can get him, he runs under a key. Me being me, knows not to attempt to remove the keys from my laptop because I’ll never get the things back on right. So I wait. And I wait. And I wait. Then, I type anyways and figure…maybe I’ll get lucky and the little bastard will get smashed.

Nope.


He resurfaces…taunting me.


The war is not over!!!!!!!!!!

posted by mandymroth @ 7:58 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jaci Burton said…

    Just think of it as worldbuilding for a book.

    The spiders in the Laptop. I can see it now. It'll be a bestseller.

    *g*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta