Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
I want my $2.00 ball

I’m here, attempting to write while sitting out back watching the boys swim. Let me correct that, watching the boys wrestle each other for a two dollar ball in the pool. Keep in mind, we have more than one ball. Still, they all seem to want the one. I’ve broken up two fights and threatened to sell a kid if they keep it up. *sigh* Yet there they are, still fighting over it. Is it wrong that I’m considering creeping out at midnight with and popping the ball? I bet it’s worse that I’m considering paying my youngest a dollar to beat the other two up with the ball. Yeah, you know you’ve reached your limit with it when you consider that route. LOL

posted by mandymroth @ 3:36 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't feel bad I wish it was legal to sell Jesse to the Gypsies. :)

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Amie Stuart said…

    Better a 2.00 ball than a gameboy (evil). I'd ask why but that'd be dumb, just dumb to even think about asking why they feel the need to fight over EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

    The happiest day of my life was when my kid dropped gum in his Space Jam movie.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger CindyS said…

    Now see, these are the kind of reasons I don't have kids. I would have grabbed the scissors and popped the ball in front of both of them. The future therapy bills would have bankrupted us ;)

    Thanks for the laugh because envisioning you out popping the ball in the middle of the night was classic.

    CindyS

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    And if felt GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!


    LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta