Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Paperback N' Things signing...

I’m back from the signing in Michigan (Paperback N’ Things) and I have to say, Diane Hunter, Ann Jacobs and Rhyannon Byrd were a riot to sign with. Melissa Bliss always puts on a wonderful signings, bringing in a cake and cookies that are yummy yummy! The ladies (and gentlemen) who come to support the signings are an amazing group of people. They truly are! Melissa’s friend Shelley even managed to make it up from Florida for the signing. Tawny Taylor was there as well.

The readers who came had me in stitches! They were GREAT! Candid and sincere. They were also extremely proud to call out when they loved a book and to let you know why. They also let you know what they wanted next. I promise to get working on more Loup Garou---wait, I should make Melissa swear to read it first. She thinks I should rewrite it in third person because she’s so-so on first. That’s my new excuse for not having book II done. It’s Melissa’s fault. *runs*

Several writers who are on the verge of joining the ranks of published (get those MS submitted, ladies) came as well. It was great to talk with them. Every day I have questions about the industry and the ins and outs so I know who overwhelming it can all seem.

I also had a chance to meet Anni Cats while up there. Anni is just as sweet and funny in person as she is online. (ohmygod, ohmygod)

Hmm, I think that’s about it. I had a blast and can’t wait to do it again. I’m also beginning to think signings are the only place I’ll get to talk to Rhyannon since neither one of us seem to be very good at keeping up on emails. LOL.

posted by mandymroth @ 6:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta