Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Friday, July 14, 2006
Web & Blog...

I’ve been playing with my blog and my website. I’m thinking by the year 2020, I’ll have figured the mess out. That or given up and handed off to someone else to do. The latter is looking pretty damn good at the moment. The website is about a third of the way done with its makeover so I’m hoping it looks okay. At this point I’m willing to let it be what it is regardless. (Can you tell it took me over an hour to get the new navigation bar to show up?)

posted by mandymroth @ 7:07 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Kris said…

    I like the new look on your blog. :)

    Checking out the website now.

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Loretta said…

    Hi Mandy, Just checked out you website and think you did a great job. If I want anything done then I get my husband to do it since I don't know how to do anything on this computer except to surf the websites of those wonderful authors whose books I enjoy reading.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta