Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Wind it up...
I just got back in after doing a drive by dropping of the hubby at the airport. I thought about shoving him out while the car was moving but I really liked the pants he had on so I held back. *snicker*

We made is about four feet before the youngest Roth boy lost his mind, upset he couldn't fly somewhere too. I gave in and stopped at a bookstore--thinking I could get in and out without having to buy anything that makes noise. Bwwwhhhaaaa....was I ever wrong. He found a book with a set of toys that went to it and wasn't taking no for an answer. Taking pity on him because he just got over being REALLY sick and just went through his mother practically shoving his father from the vehicle to send him off to another state, yet again...I gave in and bought it.

WOW...if I EVER do something that stupid again, smack the sh*t out of me! You have my permission. I've spent most of the day winding his toy up only to listen to it clang as it spins in a wide circle. Should something horrible happen to it after he falls asleep tonight, I had nothing to do with it. I swear. *blinks innocently*

My only hope is that when one of the thirty people who seem to think I need a babysitter show up to check in on us, I can slip it into one of their jacket pockets. Hmm, maybe the youngest kid will fit in their pocket too. *grins*
posted by mandymroth @ 3:09 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    Ship them to me. I've already told you I want all of them. :)

    HAHAHAHHAHAA SUCKER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

    Yes, I am laughing at you. Now, got wind up the little darling's toy!

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    OKAY...he's ALL yours.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta