Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Book Videos..
Or trailers...whatever they're calling them these days.

Okay, I've been seeing more and more of these pop up on the web and am wondering if I should go ahead and have one done. What do you all think of them? I know that a few of them have been amazing and made me want to buy the book (Jaci Burton's is just one example of this. Collen Gleason is another.). Does it work that way for you as well or do you not put much stock in them?

Curious minds want to know....*grin*
posted by mandymroth @ 8:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta