Nocturnal Journal

Paranormal Romance Author
Mandy M. Roth
Vampires, Werewolves & Faeries...Oh My!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Let's Get it On...




I'm sitting here trying to get in the mindset to write a sex scene. I'm beginning to think mood lighting might be in order. Maybe its just a hectic time of the year but my mind isn't really into the whole sex thing. I'm thinking I should come back to that after the holidays. But, in the meantime, I went ahead and did some much needed Muse pick me up. What does that mean? I went in search of sexy photos of hunks.


Found some.
posted by mandymroth @ 9:13 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh, damn, Mandy. I was browzing blogs while eating lunch and almost choked. Thanks!

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger mandymroth said…

    Mmm, yes, I'm guessing they're a mouthful. Oh, wait...*snicker*...that wasn't what you meant.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: mandymroth
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Prowling


My Den

Mandy M. Roth website
Mandy's Myspace

Prowling

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


Meta